“To help make the most of your street photography endeavors, Cooperative of Photography, or COOPH, has shared 23 Ninja Tips for Your Next Photo Walk.”
Here are some tips from the list:
- Wear dark clothes; bright colors make you stand out.
- Frame your shot and wait for the right moment. You don’t always have to chase an image. Let them come to you.
- Don’t over-edit your photos – less truly is more.
- Sometimes only part of your subject is more interesting than all of it. Don’t be afraid to experiment.
- Black-and-white is wonderful for street photography, even if it has become a bit of a cliché.